It is possible to make your own rain showerhead in a variety of ways, let’s consider this one:
- Using an old CD spindle it would be possible for you to make your own showerhead.
- You just need the glue gun, needle, candle, rule, and a few other tools during the process.
- You can make holes in the outer cover of the CD using the needles and warming these on candles so that you can poke the cover to make holes. You can check the details here.
- Similarly, it would be possible for you to make your own showerhead by using an old and empty shoe tin container. You just have to poke the holes. Check out the step by step instructions here.
- It is even possible to make your own showerhead by using PVC pipes.